Saturday, March 21, 2009

Consolation in Living in Minimal Resources

Well, my hard drive failed on me this past spring break, so my luck with electronics this semester has been quite poor, but what can you do. There comes a point where you can't mope about the 360GB of data that you lost (I hate Mac) and all the music/video/photos you try to restore (I hate Seagate), and just have to move on. Shame that my video project got lost, but I'm going to pull off one of those TC&W, Senior Video marathon sessions back in the days of high school.

If anything, I've learned a couple things from this experience. One is to always, always, back up your data because you don't know what can happen. Second is that, fortunately I recovered my photos and music, and my videos are salvaged back home, but you know, there are other things to be fretting about, but this is not one. Its sunny outside, I am enjoying my time with good people, thats all that matters, everything else is marginal.

Anyway, I managed to take some pictures in my time off, enjoy. They're all a little bit photoshopped, turned out pretty nice I think. And video will be up soon I PROMISE.




1 comment:

doggylover said...

Kai - what you need is called "online back-up" - www.getdropbox.com - a virtual folder on your hard drive. Simply, drag and drop a file (copy) in the folder and it will be automatically uploaded online. Problem Fixed.