Thursday, June 10, 2010

Transitioning to Filling out my Own W4's

It's a little crazy now that a month ago I was walking and picking up my diploma. They called me "Kee W. Lo" and from there on out I was no longer under the designation of "dependent" on my IRS forms.

Graduation was a little nuts. To save you the trouble of expanding on everything that week consisted of "interviewing at multiple agencies looking for a job while trying to enjoy and celebrate your last week of school then being given a choice to pick where to work after you graduate and having to make an 11th hour decision while running on little sleep and having 8 people live in your apartment". Believe me, nuts it was.

After taking a brief trip back home it was a little transport back in time to when I graduated high school. Visiting the old food joints, the old soccer pitches, seeing old friends - it was a nice way to relax my mind before I went back to New York and got into the working world. I can't believe it was 4 years since I graduated high school.

So now here I am, with my official title as "Assistant Strategist" working for the media company PHD. I am trying to make my name now and try to see where this field will take me. I am excited, from first impressions my team sounds fantastic. And I'm excited to get ready.


But not as excited as I am for the COPA MUNDIAL. I hope all y'all are ready.


More to come when I am not lazy enough to post. Most likely will post a post-USA v ENGLAND match blog.

No comments: