Monday, July 7, 2008

Zesty Flavorful Pairment

Once I got back to my neighborhood grocery store I immediately went to the produce section and got a couple tubs of Mrs. A's famous Salsa. Its one of the best tasting salsa's I've ever had, much better than the stuff by Pace and Tostitos. Mrs. A was an art teacher for my high school, and she used to bring a few tubs along with chips to class once in a while, and the entire thing would be devoured in minutes. Everytime you open it its fresh, and the wide opening is great for any size chip. Basically I've been munching on that and I've forgotten how much I missed having that salsa. Its really bomb, and if you guys are near any local grocery store or Whole Foods in the Bay Area, be on the lookout for Salsa Buena. Support local foods, support organic salsa, support Mrs. A, munch on some tastey salsa with your tortilla chips.

2 comments:

Mrs. A said...

Thank you so much for the kind words about my salsa. Year 28 at SHS, it's hard to believe. I think that I might need to open up 2 or 3 containers because it does disappear fast. I love your pictures of Hawaii. I hope to have the salsa on the islands as soon as the economy gets better. Mahalo, Mrs. A

Mrs. A said...

Hey, just saw your blog. You are so sweet to tell everyone about my salsa. Year 28 at SHS, how crazy is that. I think I should open two or three containers when I bring it in. You're right, it's gone in seconds.
Thanks for the kind words. Love your Hawaii pictures. My hope is to have the salsa in Hawaii once the economy settles down. Mahalo, Mrs. A