Saturday, December 13, 2008

Reflection Depression Deflection

As great as the story of London goes, there has to be an end, and what better way to end it then the way I did last night. Ministry of Sound - great club, student night, great discounts. Was there dancing for four hours with everybody, didn't matter who, just whoever at NYU that just wanted to shake it and let it loose. Didn't dance to a single song with lyrics in it, just pumping beats and base. So many great stories, so many beautiful and caring people, so many memorable moments. This term has been absolutely fantastic, and once I get more time I'll figure out a way to comprise it into a series of photos.


To everyone who made London such a fantastic experience, I thank you. This place is truly a beautiful, lively, cultured, sophisticated city with so much history and tradition. No where I have lived comes close, or ever will.

No comments: