Thursday, December 25, 2008

Repentance for Lack of Dividends

Well this year I was not able to get any presents for my family, I know epic fail. As a consolation I offered to cook dinner for my family, which I might make into a yearly tradition as this was the second time I did it. Well here is what I cooked:

First Course:
Mixed Salad with Scallops Wrapped in Bacon


The scallops were held together by rosemary stems.
They were drizzled with a lemon vinegarette.



















Second Course:
Lamb Rib Chops with Young Potatoes and Asparagus in Red Wine Au Jus reduction

Lamb chops season with salt, pepper, garlic, and ginger.






Reduction done with red wine from Portugal










Final Course:
Simple Yogurt parfait with plain yogurt, raspberry jelly, granola and blueberries.






Dinner was good, now bracing myself for the impending food coma.

1 comment:

Lucy Liu said...

wow what a star chef.