Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day to Step Back and Recognize


Hope all of you got the time to take some time today to say what up to your dad. Give them a ring and let them know you appreciate everything they do for you. Got a chance to call my dad today, always nice to talk with the guy. For sure the most intelligent, resourceful, creative, driven, and inspiring person I know, along with being one of the funniest people I know.

If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been able to get the money from work to afford getting these:


Got a pair of those bad boys this past weekend from Best Buy. The sound quality coming out of these things is absolutely unreal. I just wear it now and listen to music regardless of if anyone is in the house or not. Its like a dance club in your head, no lie. Noise cancelling too so I don't hear anything outside, not even thunder.

Man... how quickly do I realize that as quick as you get that cheeze you blow it, so gotta get back on that grind soon.

No comments: