Monday, September 7, 2009

Revertion to Academic Mentalities

Can't believe classes start again tomorrow, this summer has gone by so quickly. Not just the summer, but this past year. A year ago I was going through London orientation as well as the first week of classes. I miss those days where I would go out and party recklessly, and then during the day really absorb everything about London and Europe.

I really have been poor in updating this blog because I really have been all over the place and busy this past summer. The internship was such a fantastic experience. Working with American Express was rewarding and the people were fantastic. If you ever get a chance to cross paths with that company I would really recommend you to do so.

I hear back from them this week and I am really quite nervous. I think I left with the best impression that I could leave for that company and the rest now is really out of my hands. Lets just hope the dice roll my way.

Problem is now how do I get back into school mode? I have almost forgotten how to do that. Going to classes, not having projects, no meetings, no powerpoint decks to present. Kind of a weird feeling. Not to mention the fact that I have 8AM classes all week, not going to be a fun time.

I've moved to a new pace, down in Battery Park. I really like the digs - its nice, quiet, peaceful. Far from campus, but sometimes I like it that way, away from all the hustle and bustle.

Here are a few snapshots of what was such a fast 4 months:








More to come, but about to have a drink.

No comments: