Sunday, September 27, 2009

Serious bouts of Soul Searching

It is this time, with the drops of rain falling from the sky onto the streets late at night on the empty streets in the depths of the late night morning that I can unwind and reflect on what has been occurring the last few weeks.

Serious changes have occurred beyond the rejection from AMEX. I've been moving on, but in that time some choices have been made by myself and I am still looking back on it whether they are the right choices are not. Bridges were burned, ties severed, all to make a point in which I am not entirely sure anymore was worth making. But at the end of the day I made the choice, and I have to stick to it and take whatever consequences and outcomes that arise from it.

Given a passion that I have, whether its making a point or an interest, I do it 100%. I become overly stubborn, unable to open up the tunnel vision to see whats around. It leads into bouts of douchebaggery, asshole-ness, and down right horrifying gratifications. But it is something that is part of me that I can not change and will not change. Passion is what drives me, its what motivates me to succeed, motivates me to push the boundaries and push myself to a new level. But that passion at times can be misguided, and lead to negative consequences.

The direction I have chosen in the last few days I can not see as regrettable. I must move on. I have done much damage that pains me even now. It is uncharacteristic of me to every extent. But it is what it is, and life will go through its natural cycles and come in full circle.

For those who have been affected, I can not take back the wreck I have caused. I accept whatever outcome may come. My passion had taken over, and it has led to an irrational, brash, and distasteful but it is something that is a part of me and I must live with. Hindsight is 20/20 and it pains me to realize what personal harm I have done, but no words from me can mend the bridges I have burned. And with that I will try to move on, and wish you the best in moving on as well.

No comments: