Monday, August 4, 2008

Authority Evasion and Intervention

So basically last night, as I was just strolling around at night trying to find something to do I realized that I was just burning through gas and decided that it was time to call up one of my friends and see what's good. I called up my buddy Jacob and decided that we should go to a strip club, which was halfway across town. Ridiculous I know, but I was bored and needed some excitement. So to save gas I picked him up from his place and we went together. Got to the strip joint, had a decent time, splurged on some cash and got a private dance in the back room. Jacob was just hanging out and after a while it got late so I decided to just go home.

As we were going home I kind of got the itch to drive relatively fast so I started barrelling down the straightaway streets, basically going through every yellow. All of a sudden a big hill comes down and I push the pedal and fly, only to find below there were 4 cars waiting at the light. I slam hard on the breaks but it was too late, I slid into the cars and smash into a cop car in front of me. Freaked out, I jet out of there and go through the intersection, with Jake holding on for dear life.

Basically, the cops start going after me and I realize that my car is getting beaten up and I don't know how much longer it could take. That question was answered when I went over a fire hydrant and sent the car flying. Now the car is upside down and I pull out my SMG holding off the cops as they come in waves. Jacob was getting upset that he has to pull out his gun and help, because he was just expecting a chill night. Anyway, SWAT teams come into our position and we were cornered - behind us the pier and nothing below but water. Running out of ammo, I realized that I was stuck and Jacob was slowing running out of bullets. Without much other choice, the cop throws us to the ground and cuffs us - all from a traffic crash. Should have never drove fast, should have just called up Michelle and went out and played pool.









- Niko Bellic

1 comment:

gabrielle said...

lol, Kai.

Initially I was like, "strip club?!? for serious??" and then it got unbelievable when the cops started chasing you and you didn't stop. I feel like you would have IRL.