Sunday, April 19, 2009

Overpowerment of Extracurriculars leading to Infatuation with becoming Photosynthetic


So its Sharks hockey season so I am very excited to see my Los Tiburones compete for the cup yet again. I'm going against all the naysayers that we're chokers, I know we're down 1-0 in the series right now but we will come back, we have to. There is no reason why we can get past those stupid dirty Ducks from the South of California, which I like to call the OCrap.

Among other things, yesterday was Relay for Life. Great event, great spirit amongst the mates, and we came out with two awards. Third for team spirit which I find highly suspect, since there was no other team like us come 2AM. Second was the second place finish in the Olympic Events. Had we had things bounce our way, we could have easily made it to the top, but what a great comeback from my boy D-Rock to hold it down on the last leg and catch up in the final leg.



Great finish, and the weather is finally turning out, was able to go out and get a little sun in Battery Park. Not a bad deal. So as you can see these extracurriculars have taken over most of my time. The nice weather has really compelled me to go outside much more, just for the sake of absorbing more sunlight. Walking around the island instead of taking the Subway, the lot. It's been great. This coming weekend will be another great day of sports fest. Pictures will be up soon, along with Green Street TV Episode 2.


Go outside, enjoy the sun.

No comments: