Monday, April 20, 2009

The Underperformance of Life

So in the morning after the Sharks blew it once again (touchy subject), and are booking a one way ticket to Chokesville, the rain has decided to pour once again into the stressed out lives of NYU students. In the weeks before the final people are stressing, weather decides to be crummy and dump on us again. How great. Along with my umbrella getting obliterated by the 25mph winds, I decide to do curious thing and check the weather back home. Horrible, horrible decision. Lets compare shall we:


New York ^

Saratoga, CA ^


Mmm, as the common person would say "FML". But not entirely F, just a little sucky. At least my registration went through with no dramas; don't know how I'm going to be surviving doine 8AMs all week but.... we'll figure it out as we get there.

If its sunny outside and you are reading this instead of going outside, I yell in envy at you.

No comments: