Sunday, April 26, 2009

Utilization of Natural Light Sources

So it was a fantastic weekend, with the weather great and the sun shining. It was a shame that most of my Sunday was sent catching up on work, but the reason was because Saturday I spent my day at East River Park basking in the sun and partaking in some olympic festivities. Not the ones you're familiar with, like shotput, 100M dash, triple jump. But more of pushups with someone sitting on you, sit ups while doing chubby bunnies, the lot. The only regret is only getting a quarter shade tanner, but like working out, tanning is a journey not a destination. Just have more areas to work on. So after the festivities I was able to watch some of my friends play basketball. I should have taken pictures looking back on it, because the theme is the same everytime:

1. Group of my friends ask if they can play next game
2. The other people say yes, and look at them with a puzzled look because all of my friends don't look like they can ball.
3. They realize that Derik Kumagai just broke their ankles three times while doing a 360 reverse layup after pickpocketing them in the defensive end.
4. They realize that this 6 foot 3 160 pound Yao Ming fake wannabe thats scrawny as a stick just swatted your shot, twice, in a row.
5. They realize that this short puny Indian kid named A-Live is draining shots in front of them.
6. They get angry because they realize that they're down 5 buckets to a group of rag tag bamas.
7. Game over, our side wins.

Got to love city ball. Next time I'll get some pictures of those games up, but these will do:










'twas a good weekend. Green Street TV Episode 2 coming soon, just finishing up a few things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vivian is ready for mounting..